Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mouthwash

This post may be full of typos as I am way too intoxicated to make a blog at this moment, however, my main purpose is to inform you that DRUNK COLLEGE SLUTS SUCK!!!

So let's start at the beginning.  POWER IS AMAZING!!!  You go out and drink with some mildly ok slut with a couple of extra pounds that is doable but just being used as a wing woman to get another girl.  This girl just so happens to be a person that used to report to you in your place of work.  All goes well, drinks are in the belly hole, and then, BAM, she has to leave because there is work in the morning.

To most people you are saying "Damn, you didn't even stick your dick inside of her?"  To that, the answer is no.  That is tomorrow night if it is a last resort.  Tonight I let her leave because I saw the drunk slut in the corner with her sea cow friends staring at me.  This girl is hot, young (22ish) and ready to take all 1.23 inches of the man love that Ajax has to offer. 

She leaves her friends, we get a taxi, which is not so easy as a police officer had to direct us there, and we head back to my home front.  I knew something would go wrong as we were driving.  Not one minute into the 15 minute cab ride I hear the words "We need to pull over so I can fucking smoke!"  The cab driver, straight off the boat from South Africa, says "Is ok, I smoke too." and cracks some windows.  She and the cab driver proceed to light up as I sit in the back and contemplate what I will do to this poor unsuspecting girls ass when we get back to my place.  I swear her shit will come out easier than a taco bell fart when I am done with her.

We get back and the girl says she needs to smoke, YET AGAIN.  I inform her she can go to the balcony.  She walks out my sliding glass door and face plants directly into the screen, knocking it out of its place and almost over the railing and onto the ground.  Normally this would piss me off, but she has a pussy and I want my cock inside of it, so all is well.  I let her smoke as I place the screen next to the entrance to my apartment so my roommate can see it when he returns, and take the girl into my bedroom.

We strip from the kitchen to my room as things get hot and heavy and we make out all the way to my room.  As the clothes are flying all over, she says the one thing that every man wants to hear.  That is "I want you inside of me."  As we get to my room, I stick my pointer and middle finger into this girls very stiff and moist vagina.  She seems to be having a GREAT time.  She is moaning and begging for more as she grabs my tiny yet hard penis.

As we take each others pants off all the way she moves in to make out with me again.  As we are kissing, I feel something that I have never felt before.  This girl sticks her perfect tongue in my mouth and begins to massage my tongue with hers.  This happens quite often, but this time it was different.  Different because there was something extra.  As we vigorously make out, I feel it.  The warm, juicy, wet and disgusting feeling of vomit in my mouth.  This would be ok, however, this vomit is NOT mine. 

Yes, this attractive slut has forcefully placed the contents of her upper esophagus into my mouth.  I immediately run to my sink in the bathroom to rinse out my mouth as she follows and runs to the toilet to place the rest of the contents of her stomach in the sewer with the alligators and mutants that dwell below. 

At this point I am utterly disgusted.  Not only do I resort to taking advantage of a stupid and drunk slut, but I get the ultimate punk and have her puke in my fucking mouth.  Damn you Ahston Kutcher!!!

What do I do?  Do I console her and tell her it is ok and she needs to go and sleep?  Do I let her finish puking and fuck her anyways.  Do I just go to sleep and hope for the best?  No.  I tell her to get the fuck out when she is done and write this shit down for all of your enjoyment.

Well, I guess this is the last time I hit on the drunkest girls in the bar for some easy pussy.  Wait, what am I saying?  I will do the same fucking thing tomorrow but be sure that the slutty wonder is JUST sober enough to hold her stomach acid in her throat while I penetrate her vigorously for the first AND LAST time that she will ever see me.

*SIDE NOTE*  I watched very close as I typed this message to ensure that no unintentional red or green lines were under my words, indicating spelling or grammar errors.  I guess Firefox placing correction indicators under my random babbles really does have a purpose after all!

2 comments:

  1. That may be the most disgusting yet hilarious thing I've ever read! More more more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha It's not that often I come home after a long night of drinking and find Ajax sitting on the couch smiling. In Ajax caveman language this means A) I fucked a girl till she cried or B) You will never guess, sit down, I have stories. Just so happened it was B. I knew it was going to be good because he grunted and pointed to the screen door propped up against the wall. haha You know the rest...

    ReplyDelete